Friday, September 7, 2012

[NYFW] Day 2: Rebecca Minkoff Spring 2013 Collection!

Rebecca Minkoff's Spring 2013 fashion show today was all about prints, placement prints, grading prints and I couldn't have been happier.  Honestly, who doesn't love a great print?  From the minute the very first look appeared featuring a white cropped boxy top with white flare pants showcasing a grading ombre placement print at the hem I was hooked.

The crisp white ground with pops of vibrant floral prints had me immediately re-living the sunny beaches of Hawaii.  Great separates featuring crop tops and high-waisted macrame skirts fall right in line with this past Spring's emerging trend of bare midriffs.  So don't let your six packs go just yet ladies, you'll still need them in a few months.

Watch Rebecca Minkoff's New York Fashion Week showing today at Lincoln Center as a part of Mercedes Benz Fashion Week:


I literally fell in love with every single look, but thought I'd narrow it down to my Top 10 picks:
















No comments:

Post a Comment