Monday, December 31, 2012

CSM's Photo Review of 2012 in 12 Photos!

As the year is drawing to a close, reflection is all that one can do and inevitably will do today on NYE.  Today I'm looking back at all of the great CSM moments that have happened and in doing so all the amazing memories filled with laughter, love, and of course fashionable style come flooding back.

So many exciting things have happened for me this year and it's all thanks to my phenomenal CSM readers & community.  This year I've traveled to a few pretty amazing locales, played 'hostess with the mostess' for some stellar fashion/style events & brand collaborations, wore some kick ass ensembles, and attended a number of fashion shows.  All while still channeling my style mantra: Edgy, Comfy, Chic.

As you peruse through my top 12 photos from 2012, I hope it encourages you to reflect back and pick your personal top 12 moments from 2012 as well.  Enjoy!






































No comments:

Post a Comment