Friday, December 7, 2012

[Personal Style] Baroque'in it until the wheels fall off!

When I laid my eyes on the ultra luxe rich brocades and intricate embellishments that defined the baroque opulence of Balmain's Fall/Winter 2012 collection my heart skipped a beat.   Exquisite detailing, elaborate patterns, and lush fabrics just beckoned to me to jump behind this trend.

To emphasize the defining details of this trend I chose  pieces that showcase fine detailing and elaborate patterns so that they would be the main points of interests in my ensemble.  Keeping the palette in monochrome tones with just a pop color of red updates this trend, while also giving it the right amount of edge to keep true to my style mantra: Edgy, Comfy, Chic.















What I'm wearing: ASOS Baroque Caviar Beaded Tunic/ Laundry by Shelli Segal Wool Cape (Similar)/ J Brand Skinny Jeans/ Chloe Susanna Boots/ Chloe Paddington Tote (Similar)





No comments:

Post a Comment