Friday, August 3, 2012

Givenchy has me OBSESSED for Fall!

Richard Tisci's Fall 2012 Haute Couture collection is the result of drawing inspiration from mixing the simple lines of the 1960"s and the street style of modern day gypsies from southern Italy.

This beautiful mix of inspiration is evident in the rich fabrics, the stunning prints and the liquidity of the silhouettes.  I seriously can't decide what I want more, to be decked out in fringe or to be covered in exquisitely plush furs.

While I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to get my paws on one of these beyond insanely gorgeous pieces, check out my top looks from Givenchy's Fall 2012 Haute Couture Collection.

Just a warning, be prepared because these are totes drool worthy!

Givenchy F12 Haute Couture:












No comments:

Post a Comment