Monday, August 13, 2012

Big under the radar trend for Fall: Elaborate headgear!

With fashion week approaching, I get more and more enthusiastic about the great fashions that will be shown during fashion week.  At times I can't decide if I'm more eager to see the fashion shows or the attendees.  Perusing the past street-style snaps from the fashion week shows that have occurred so far this year I'm noticing an amazing trend that many of the attendees have been sporting: Elaborate and Extravagant Headgear.  Iconic fashion week inspirations such as Anna Dello Russo & Bryan Boy have showcased some serious headgear as of late, so why not take some inspiration from them as well as from the designers themselves.

Check out my favorite pieces below. Are you fashion forward enough to take a nod from these inspirations to werQ an extravagant headgear piece come this fall?

Armani Prive

Shona Tawhiao

Jil Sander

Maison Martin Marigela

Balenciaga


No comments:

Post a Comment