Friday, July 6, 2012

[Chicago Fashion Event] A Week with Mark Shale: Dress Shoes for Dapper Gents!


As a follow-up to my post earlier this week featuring dope men's casual footwear at Mark Shale (here),  I wanted to ensure that I didn't do any of my male readers a disservice so for this final A Week with Mark Shale post I wanted to bring you the full spectrum of the amazing men's footwear collection that is available at Mark Shale.

One amazing trend that has been developing for the last few years with the Chicago street style scene is that more and more dapper gents have been strutting their style prowess and giving more notoriety to Chicago's style clout.

One style tip that I use day in and day out and have echoed numerous times in a variety of my style posts is the importance of footwear.  Creating the perfect ensemble always starts for me with first selecting my footwear.  This important step sets the tone of your entire ensemble and can immediately gear you in the direction of elevated dress or casual.

Check out my Top 5 picks that will help you set the tone for an elevated casual look!

Canali

Paraboot

Timberland

Cole Haan

Billy Reid

No comments:

Post a Comment