Saturday, December 31, 2011

Out with the Old and In with the New!

At Lincoln Center during NYFW for the Spring/Summer 2012 Shows (psst! This was  taken just after  Bill Cunningham took my picture ;D)

I can't believe that it's December 31st, 2011! It's officially the last day of 2011 and as of 12 midnight tonight, we will be welcoming in 2012.

It has been an amazing year for me. 2011 has had its definite ups and downs for me, but reflecting back now I am realizing I've had some pretty big milestones and life changing moments that have happened to me this year:

I got an amazing promotion at work that gives me the opportunity to finally accomplish one of my career goals of travelling more; I started Chi-Style Maven and the amazing response I've received has been so overwhelmingly positive and I'm so thankful; I attended NYFW and got my photo taken by the iconic fashion legend Bill Cunningham (see my post here); I got married and now will be spending the rest of my life with my soul-mate; and I was blessed with the the most beautiful and amazing gift of companionship & loyalty when my husband and I were given our baby Hercules Fonua Terrazas.

For NYE today, my husband and I are taking advice from Glamour.com and will be making it a Cheap Date Night by doing #2: Order delivery and watch your favorite movies on DVD. I will be leaving for Hong Kong on the 3rd of January for 2 weeks and the only option for me this NYE was to ring 2012 with my two fellas.

I hope that you all have some amazing plans planned for tonight. Hopefully you all have taken the moment to reflect back on this year and are ready to welcome in 2012 with open arms. I did want to also take this opportunity and thank you all for the readership support of  Chi-Style Maven and for me.

Happy New Years and Happy Holidays! I wish you all a safe and happy NYE and to all of the great success, accomplishments and celebrations to come in 2012!


xoxo, Chi-Style Maven ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment