Monday, December 5, 2011

Amy Winehouse's final Fred Perry collection goes on sale!



To coincide with the release of Amy Winehouse's final album Lioness: Hidden Treasures and in continued support of The Amy Winehouse Foundation; Fred Perry will be releasing a selection of clothes from the singer's last collection for the label today.

The collection will become available exclusively at Fredperry.com. The profits will be donated to the Amy Winehouse Foundation along with a "seasonal" donation to the charity.

A spokesperson for Fred Perry said the collection would reflect "Amy's love of Fifties Americana and Art Deco Miami, the collection features an exclusive print scattered with cadillacs, juke boxes and cat's eye sunglasses in a palette of pink mist, pale blue and black."

I can’t wait! Will you be shopping this collection? I know I’ve got my eye on a few of her rockabilly inspired frocks.

1 comment:

  1. Most def I will! I saw a houndstooth sweater from the collection I'm dying to have.

    ReplyDelete