Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Spring Temps mean Print is a Must!

With temps in Chicago reaching 80+ degrees it's definitely safe to say that we are finally in the Spring season and knocking on the door of Summer.  With warmer temps all I can think about are prints.  But not just mixing of prints, I've been drawn to the incredible statement one unified all over print ensemble makes.

Perusing my usual street style sites I immediately stopped in my tracks when I came across Phil Oh's picture of Christine Centenera at Australia Fashion Week in Sydney.  This strong print by Josh Goot is absolutely stunning, but the impact and the power of the print is just so much more incredible with Chrisitne pairing the matching top and bottom.  Needless to say, the age old adage  that you don't want to be 'matchy-matchy' is totally wrong in this case.

Photographed by Phil Oh for Vogue 


Love this look? Check out how you can get a head to toe singular print look for less with the following:

Products featured above: Top/Pant/Shoes/Cuff/Bag





No comments:

Post a Comment