Friday, May 10, 2013

Spring Makeovers!

First and foremost I want to apologize to my CSM community and readers for not being my regular self by staying up to date with fashion and style tips, inspiration and happenings in and around the industry with regular blog posts.

As I've alluded too in a number of previous posts CSM is going through a major spring makeover.  With any makeover it's taken time to perfect the right look that fully embodies my signature style of Edgy, Comfy, Chic.  The final touches are coming along nicely but in true CSM fashion it all started with inspiration from a new pair of shoes.

So please don't feel like I've abandoned any of you, I'm still here and can't wait to share with you all the big reveal!  So in homage to spring makeovers, start your own personal spring overhaul by introducing these beautiful babies into your shoe closet: 'Justine' Boutique 9 pointed pumps!









No comments:

Post a Comment