Tuesday, April 23, 2013

#CSMTravels for the month of April part 1!

The month of April seems like a total blur now that I'm finally back after spending the last 2.5 weeks in Hong  Kong, China for my '9 to 5'.  Being on the apparel production side of the business, the best part of my job is working directly with my vendors and mills hammering out all of the details for each season's line.  This trip was all about the upcoming Fall/Winter assortment and like the rest of the retail industry a huge chunk of our annual sales are done in those few months so naturally it's my biggest assortment and buy of the year.

Even though it was all about work I did manage to squeeze in a lot of retail therapy, noshed on a number of amazing meals, naturally attended a fashion event or two, played tourist and all while wearing chic'ified ensembles that ooze my style mantra: Edgy, Comfy, Chic!

Check out part 1 of my April Hong Kong Photo Diary:






















































No comments:

Post a Comment