Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Love Fashion, Style and CSM?


If you answered 'Yes' then I NEED you!  As I mentioned earlier in the month I've been working on some exciting new changes that I'm bursting at the seams to share with you all but I'm waiting for the big reveal next month on CSM's blogiversary.  Before I go off on a tangent about my excitement I better get back to why I need you, my amazing CSM readers and community.

Along with all of this amazing change that is happening for CSM I need help and I'm looking for a Chicago based fashion contributor.  My only criteria is that you must love fashion, style and CSM as much as I do and naturally have a strong affinity for writing.

If you are ready to embark on an exciting journey and become a member of the CSM team please email a writing sample along with why you want to be a fashion contributor for CSM to afonua11@gmail.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment