Tuesday, February 19, 2013

[Personal Style] #CSM NYFW Photo Diary F/W 2013 Shows!

My Fall/Winter 2013 New York Fashion Week agenda was scheduled to be a busy whirlwind with a total of 7 fashion shows and 2 showroom visits to be completed in a matter of 2 days.  But alas, thanks to Nemo shows and visits were missed and my 2 day trip turned into 1 day.  Only saving grace?  Snapping pics on my handy iPhone.

Although I was attending the Fall/Winter 2013 fashion presentations and knowing that I would be there during the aftermath of a snowy blizzard, my brain would not turn off my spring obsessions & inspirations.  So for my NYFW ensemble I incorporated two spring trends I just couldn't wait to do now: Art of Contrast and Statement Jewelry.

















What I'm wearing: Carhartt Beanie/ Concert Sweatshirt (Similar)/ Rag & Bone Grandpa Sweater/ ASOS Mono Stripe Jeans/ Rebecca Minkoff Heels/ASOS Book Clutch (similar)/ Vivenne Westwood Leather Gloves/ BaubleBar Necklaces/ VT Luxe Faux Fur Infinity Scarf


Catch up on the rest of my whirlwind NYFW journey via my photo diary:






































No comments:

Post a Comment