Monday, October 22, 2012

Beat the Rain in Style!

There are those rare beautiful souls out there who embrace and love the opportunity to dance in the rain every time mother nature turns on the sprinklers.  I am not one of those people.  Don't get me wrong, I appreciate all of the amazing things that the water does for our environment, etc.  But for some reason once I see a droplet a big wave of disappointment covers my face because of the kink it's thrown in my ensemble planning for the day.  The only appropriate weather proof ensemble is something that is vinyl or plastic-y and none of those fabrications exist in my clothing wardrobe.

So to battle the rainy day blues I do what any other gal in her fashionable right mind would do: accessorize!  Accessorizing not only will help weather proof you but will you also be doing it in style.  These four rain boots aren't your ordinary rain boots, because who wants to be ordinary?

Check out my suggestions below and who knows maybe they'll make you want to dance in the rain after all:

RED Valentino Bow Rain Boots



Kate Spade 'Parsipany' Short Rain Boots



Dav Rain 'Ashley Nylon' Rain Boots



Cole Haan 'Evan' Ankle Rain Boots









No comments:

Post a Comment