Monday, November 5, 2012

Where is CSM at? She's been MIA for a whole week!?!!

Last week I took the week off from blogging, social media and social networking to enjoy some much needed R&R for my birthday.  My better half planned a fun filled trip that included visits to New Orleans, Progreso, Yucatan Mexico and Cozumel Mexico.

Now I'm back refreshed, tan & with a liver in dire need of an alcohol detox but most importantly ready to get back into the swing of all fashion/style/trend musings.

Check out some of my pics from my week long excursion (and yes, I've been day dreaming all day long about being back on the beach sipping rum punch):

*Photos taken on iPhone (you read it correctly I've upgraded and now have an iPhone!) 











































 







No comments:

Post a Comment