Sunday, January 29, 2012

2012 SAG Awards Best Dressed Recap!

This year's 2012 SAG Awards red carpet had it's normal 'hits' and 'misses'.  Many would cite Kristen Wiig's choice of pairing a Diamond encrusted choker with a pale gray hued Balenciaga halter as the definite 'miss' (although, I didn't find it as horrendously offensive as many of my cohorts-I commend her willingness for trying to step out of her comfort zone).

Initially I wasn't too 'Wowed!' by many of the red carpet looks, but I did absolutely have a handful of favorites.  One actress by far stood out above the rest.  She has been nailing this red carpet season with amazing looks at the People's Choice Awards, the Globes and now here, at the SAG Awards.
*Photo Credit: Fab Sugar

Check out who made my runner-up list as well as who I picked as my 2012 SAG Awards 'Best Dressed':
Amber Heard in Zac Posen

Ariel Winter in Collette Dinningan

Ashlee Simpson in Jenny Packham

Emily Blunt in Oscar de la Renta 
Kelly Osbourne in Badgley Mischka 

Regina King 

Rose Byrne in Elie Saab

Viola Davis in Marchesa

Zoe Salanda in Givenchy

And my personal vote for the 2012 SAG Awards 'Best Dressed' goes to...

Emma Stone! She totally wowed in this amazing Autumn/Winter 2012 Alexander McQueen fit-and-flare gown.  She paired it so perfectly with an intricate gold-handled Alexander McQueen clutch & those amazing ankle-straps. They were the most perfect finishing touches!

Emma Stone in Alexander McQueen (Autumn/Winter '12)





No comments:

Post a Comment