Monday, August 22, 2011

32 more days!!

  







You guessed it everyone, I've got 32 more days until I join the ranks of women who are now officially referred to as a 'Mrs.' and will forever retire my title of 'Miss'.  I am still unsure of how I ultimately feel about this, but what I do know is that I am completely and utterly consumed with a joy and happiness that words will never be able to describe.  Why many ask? Because I get to spend the rest of my life with someone who not only feels exactly the same way I do about me, but ultimately because they make me a better person.

I'm going to be taking a momentary hiatus to focus in on the task at hand: Ensure that every single wedding detail is not only addressed but insanely micromanaged.

So, I will see you all in October! Until then, stay fabulously chic and don't forget these amazing words that I believe every woman should live by, " 'Style' is an expression of individualism mixed with charisma. Fashion is something that comes after style.”  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment